Buddyfight Sim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Cray [TC]

4 posters

Go down

Team Cray [TC] Empty Re: Team Cray [TC]

Post by Dragobrave Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 am

I remember you guys, CC was awesome and it sucked when it shut down, especially since I'm a 5 hour trip away from any actual Vanguard players. Buddyfight is my new jam though, hope to see you guys around and let me know if you're looking for a new recruit!

Dragobrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Crest Thu May 28, 2015 10:10 pm

That's good to hear! While on that topic I've been asked to post a message stating that Cesardf our leader is looking for new members to add to TC! Contact him if interested. Smile

Crest

Back to top Go down

Post by miketrains125 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:27 pm

hey TC I'm starting a new team just leting you know you may have compition in the future but we still need some members Sad

miketrains125

Back to top Go down

Post by Crest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:25 pm

First post updated. Taiki is MIA no longer.

Crest

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Nice good luck with your team success.

Alex
Admin

http://buddyfightsim.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Team Cray [TC] Empty Team Cray [TC]

Post by Crest Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Once Upon a Time on a world called Cray there was a group of Fighters who astral projected themselves from a place called Cardfight Capital. Life was wonderful as we fought Vanguard battle one after another. Then reality make it's ugly presence known and the heart of our world CC was destroyed. The group managed to escape the destruction by traveling through other TCG universes, fanfiction websites, chats rooms, and other message boards before landing in the Buddyfight multiverse. We found it pleasant enough but we're a rowdy bunch and so we've decided to unleash doom for fun by destroying the fourth wall as much as possible using a variety of weapons ranging from golem army, cookies, sarcasm, bold text, and even the most deadly of all, LOGIC! You better raise the white flag now before The End is upon you. So whose first!?

OK opening joke out of the way and now the real message. Hi I'm Crest, we're Team Cray, TC for short at times. We're a Cardfight Capital (Byond simulator) remnant but here we play Buddyfight. We don't use tags to identify our Team Status on the sim (right now anyway!). We will do TB's (Team Battles) in the future but right now we are organizing ourselves somewhat. We don't have set Worlds just yet as we like to try this deck and that. Here is our current rosters:

Active
Cesardf (Team Leader)
Tolby
Ren
Soul
Faing
Crest
Yudai

and here's our MIA Roster we hope to hear from them again soon.

MIA
Rhino
Andross

If you wish to talk to us about team matters please contact Cesardf. Feel free to post!

Last edited by Crest on Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Crest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down